Is your sweet tooth feeling strong? Try these almond flour chocolate chip cookies!
What you’ll need:
– 175 grams almond flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 84 grams coconut oil (room temp, not melted)
– 150 grams coconut sugar
– 98 grams almond butter
– 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 large egg (room temperature)
– chocolate chips till your heart is content
How to Make them:
1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the coconut oil, sugar, almond butter, and vanilla extract at medium speed until well combined, roughly 1 minute.
3. Beat in the egg on low and mix. Stir in the flour mixture until well combined. Then stir in chocolate chips. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. 4. Pre-heat the over to 350°
5. For balls with the rough, about 8-12, and place on lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, untill the middle is dry.
6. Let cook, then enjoy!